ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
STAY SAFE. PLAY SAFE. WELCOME BACK TO CASCATA.
At Cascata, we are committed to providing the safest environment possible for our staff, and of course for our guests to enjoy the great game of golf at one of Las Vegas’s best golf facilities. For the foreseeable future, Cascata will adopt the changes below to daily operations to promote a healthy and safe environment. Keeping in mind, the situation related to COVID-19 is ever-changing, so as things develop and evolve, facility operations will change accordingly.
Cascata will continually update this page as new information becomes available (last updated on 05/28/20).
- The Golf Shop, Clubhouse including the Restaurant at Cascata and Locker Rooms are open but with conditions, and with a strong emphasis on social distancing at all times.
- Tee Times will be spaced at least 15 minutes apart.
- Please Arrive Early, at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time.
- With guest’s permission, Cascata staff will handle guests’ Golf Bags and accessories, and will assist with loading golf cars and cleaning of clubs (updated 05/28/20).
- Until further notice, Fivesomes cannot be accommodated.
- Practice Range has hitting bays spaced farther apart, further promoting social distancing. Flags, shag bags, and practice balls have been removed from the chipping and putting greens.
- Each player will be required to ride in their own Golf Car, and until further notice riders and spectators are prohibited. Members of the same household may be assigned a single golf car, verification required at check-in.
- Each golf car will be Cleaned and Sanitized between uses, with special attention to “high-touch” areas including the steering wheel, seat, bars, dashboard areas, and straps and handles.
- All “High-Touch” areas throughout the club will be routinely cleaned and sanitized, including the Clubhouse areas, Snack Bar, and on-course Comfort Stations.
- Each hole will have a Modified Cup so players will not have to reach into the hole to retrieve their ball
- Guests are asked to please avoid touching or moving the Flagsticks.
- All Bunker Rakes have been removed from course. Each group will have a sanitized rake assigned to it, and the forecaddie will be responsible for the rake and upkeep of all bunker maintenance. Guests are requested to refrain from touching/handling the rake at any time.
- The Restaurant at Cascata is Open for full service (updated 05/28/20). Services include to-go orders and dine-in service (with restrictions), and on-course deliveries whenever possible.
- The golf cars will be stripped of most accessories, including sand/seed bottles and coolers. Prior to teeing off #1, guests will receive a new Pencil, Tees, and Scorecard.
- While still a vital element of the Cascata experience, interactions with the Forecaddie may be more limited and different than what is accustomed.
- We ask that all guests practice Social Distancing at all times, and Avoid Congregating anywhere on property including in or around the golf shop and Clubhouse, in the golf car-staging area, on the practice facilities, or on tees and greens.
Restaurant at Cascata (updated 05/28/20)
Effective May 29, the Restaurant at Cascata is open for full service. Operating hours are seasonal and will vary based on the golf operation, but the restaurant opens 90 minutes before the first tee time, and remains open until the last golf group has returned to the clubhouse (updated 05/28/20).
We are thrilled to be reopening and providing the wonderful golf course dining experience you’ve come to love at Cascata, but we’re also committed to doing so in the safest way possible. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding of the changes made. Following the latest government guidance and recommendations, the Cascata team has implemented precautionary steps to help protect our dining guests, and staff.
- Due to limited seating, Advanced Reservations are required. Availability will be determined by Cascata management in its sole and absolute discretion.
- All parties must Wait to be Seated by a Cascata staff member. Any guests waiting to be seated must do so away from the Restaurant entrance, while always practicing social distancing.
- Dining Room Seating is Limited, with tables and chairs removed to ensure social distancing at all times.
- Tables are limited to a Maximum of Five Seats. Tables may not be combined for larger groups.
- The Bar Area is open for full service (updated 05/28/20).
- Single Use Paper Menus will be provided, and disposed of after each use.
- All food prep and service staff will Wear Masks at all times. Guests are encouraged to wear masks when practical.
- All Chairs and Tables will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All “High-Touch” areas throughout the clubhouse will be routinely Cleaned and Sanitized, including doors, handles, restrooms and locker rooms.
Tournaments and Events will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis: Cascata is committed to accommodating each request to the furthest extent possible under the guidance and direction of local and state governments. Please contact us for personalized service and the most recent update of our tournament and event operations (updated 05/28/20).
Thank you for patience and understanding during these uncertain and unprecedented times. We deeply appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you soon at Cascata.