ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
STAY SAFE. PLAY SAFE. WELCOME BACK TO CASCATA.
At Cascata, we are committed to providing the safest environment possible for our staff, and of course for our guests to enjoy the great game of golf at one of Las Vegas’s best golf facilities. For the foreseeable future, Cascata will adopt the changes below to daily operations to promote a healthy and safe environment. Keeping in mind, the situation related to COVID-19 is ever-changing, so as things develop and evolve, facility operations will change accordingly.
Cascata will continually update this page as new information becomes available.
- FACE MASKS and/or FACE COVERINGS are required at Cascata. This requirement applies anytime while inside the clubhouse, golf shop, restaurant, restrooms and locker rooms, and through areas. Guests are expected to arrive to property with their own masks, and they’re worn throughout the visit to Cascata, in accordance with the state directive.
- The Golf Shop, Clubhouse including the Restaurant at Cascata and Locker Rooms are open, and with a strong emphasis on social distancing at all times.
- Please Arrive Early, at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time.
- With guest’s permission, Cascata staff will handle guests’ Golf Bags and accessories, and will assist with loading golf cars and cleaning of clubs.
- Practice Range has hitting bays spaced farther apart, further promoting social distancing.
- Effective May 1, Golf Cars at Cascata are shared. Requests for individual golf cars will come with additional cost, and accommodating said requests will be based on availability as determined by Cascata management.
- Each golf car will be Cleaned and Sanitized between uses, with special attention to “high-touch” areas including the steering wheel, seat, bars, dashboard areas, and straps and handles.
- All “High-Touch” areas throughout the club will be routinely cleaned and sanitized, including the Clubhouse areas, Snack Bar, and on-course Comfort Stations.
- FACE MASKS and/or FACE COVERINGS are required at Cascata anytime while indoors.
- Guests are asked to please avoid touching or moving the Flagsticks.
- The Restaurant at Cascata is Open for full service. Services include to-go orders and dine-in service (with restrictions), and on-course deliveries whenever possible.
- After each use, Reusable Accessories on the golf cars including sand/seed bottles, coolers, and pencils will be sanitized before being returned to service.
- We ask that all guests practice Social Distancing at all times, and Avoid Congregating anywhere on property including in or around the golf shop and Clubhouse, in the golf car-staging area, on the practice facilities, or on tees and greens.
Restaurant at Cascata
The Restaurant at Cascata is open for full service, with conditions. Operating hours are seasonal and will vary based on the golf operation, but the restaurant opens 90 minutes before the first tee time, and remains open until the last golf group has returned to the clubhouse.
We are thrilled to be reopening and providing the wonderful golf course dining experience you’ve come to love at Cascata, but we’re also committed to doing so in the safest way possible. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding of the changes made. Following the latest government guidance and recommendations, the Cascata team has implemented precautionary steps to help protect our dining guests, and staff.
- FACE MASKS and/or FACE COVERINGS are required at Cascata. This requirement applies anytime while inside the clubhouse, golf shop, restaurant, restrooms and locker rooms, and through areas. Guests are expected to arrive to property with their own masks, and they’re worn throughout the visit to Cascata. Face coverings may be removed when seated at a table for dining purposes, or when seated at the Bar for bar service.
- Advanced Reservations are required. Availability will be determined by Cascata management in its sole and absolute discretion.
- All parties must Wait to be Seated by a Cascata staff member. Any guests waiting to be seated must do so away from the Restaurant entrance, while always practicing social distancing.
- Dining Room Seating is Limited, with tables and chairs removed to ensure social distancing at all times.
- Tables are limited to a Maximum of 12 Seats. Tables may not be combined for groups larger than 12 persons.
- Bar is open.
- Menus will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All food prep and service staff will Wear Masks at all times.
- All Chairs and Tables will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All “High-Touch” areas throughout the clubhouse will be routinely Cleaned and Sanitized, including doors, handles, restrooms and locker rooms.
Thank you for patience and understanding during these uncertain and unprecedented times. We deeply appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you soon at Cascata.