Book a Tee Time
WELCOME TO CASCATA GOLF
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHILE INDOORS, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LATEST CDC GUIDELINES AND NEVADA STATE MANDATE.
- DYNAMIC PRICING – offers real-time pricing based on demand, availability and other changing factors. Best Available rates are accessible on-line 24×7.
- Tee Times can be made 120 days in advance and cancelled 72 hours prior to the day of play.
- Forecaddies are included in the green fee pricing. Gratuity is additional and suggested at $40/player.
- For questions, please call the Golf Shop to speak with an associate at (702) 294-2005.
- Groups of 17+ players can contact Group Sales department at (702) 777-2402, or email email@example.com.
Please arrive at Cascata early and be prepared to start your round 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. Cascata management reserves the right to move your tee time forward or backwards 15 minutes if doing so would benefit the operation, or enhance your experience on property. If your reservation is of less than four players in any given time slot, Cascata reserves the right to pair you or your group with other players.
The course policies are explicitly detailed in the automatically generated email confirmation of a reservation; however, to ensure all guests understand our course policies, we ask that either that confirmation is forwarded to all fellow playing partners, or they are referred to this page for reference. We appreciate your cooperation.
Golfers are responsible for cancelLations inside of 72 hours, including reductions in group size. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 294-2400 to cancel or alter your reservation.
Proper golf attire is expected at all times. A shirt, pants/shorts, and footwear must be worn at all times. Denim of any kind is strictly prohibited and collared shirts are required. Prohibited items include but are not limited to gym clothes, sleeveless and tank tops, and any items adorned with offensive, profane, or inappropriate words or images. Cascata management in its sole and absolute discretion may at any time deem attire inappropriate.
Because of course design and layout, the standard pace of play at Cascata is 4-5hrs. Please plan social engagements and commitments, and travel arrangements accordingly. Carts are required at Cascata-absolutely no exceptions.
Caddies are required at Cascata — absolutely no exceptions. There is normally one caddie per foursome, unless advanced arrangements are made otherwise. Caddie fee and gratuity is additional to all green fees (recommended $50 per person). Non-Cascata forecaddies/caddies are not permitted at any time. Persons deemed to have caddied or provided caddie type services without permission may be removed from the property without warning.
Outside food and beverage items are strictly prohibited. Cascata is proud to offer food and beverage options before, during, and after the round. Options include a sit down restaurant & bar setting, delivered lunches on the course, and the roaming beverage carts. Services may vary from day to day so please ask the golf shop for details on the day of play.